This printer's tray is a quick and easy project that can be completed in only five simple steps! What a fun project to display your favorite camping memories from this summer! All you need is a great NEW collection like Echo Park's Happy Camper and a printer's tray from your local Craft Warehouse along with the direction below to get you started!
- Black Printers Tray (Nst-219)
- Echo Park "Happy Camper" Paper Collection Kit
- All Night Media large & small pop dots
- Tombow permanent tape runner
- E6000 glue
- Jute string on a spool (Yor-2952)
- Start buy cutting out your paper to fit each box. I cut the journaling cards a bit bigger so it fits on top of the tray.
- Adhere paper to the tray using the Tombow tape runner.
- Embellish using photos, stickers & pop dots!
- Finish off with a small piece of twine to create a handle.
- Glue handle on the top of the printers tray using E6000 glue. (use some tape to hold in place while glue dries, then remove the tape)